Do you suddenly see a bump under your skin that feels soft and tends to move when touched? If yes, then you might be suffering from lipoma! Don’t worry; it is very common, with approximately 1 out of 100 people having lipoma at some point in their lives. Typically you’ll see single lipoma, but 20% of people can have multiple lipomas in different parts of their body. This guide will walk you through some of the most effective natural remedies to reduce lipomas or eliminate lipomas. Before that, let’s debunk the most common myth about the lipoma.
Is Lipoma Cancerous?
Usually, this is not the case! However, monitoring the lipoma’s growth and other significant changes is very important.
Is It Painful?
It can be, but most of the time, a lipoma won’t cause any pain or discomfort. However, it can hurt if the lipoma grows near nerves or if blood vessels run through it.
Is It Necessary to Remove Lipoma?
It’s not required most of the time, but some natural remedies for lipomas can help.
A lipoma is an overgrown fatty tumor under the skin that can occur anywhere in our body. Lipomas are usually soft and round that can quickly move around when touched. Although lipomas are harmless, they limit the range of motion and even alter your look. Fortunately, some natural lipoma treatments help shrink your lipoma. However, always seek medical help if you feel pain and any new lumps on your body.
The significant symptoms of lipoma include:
• Small (most lipomas are under 2 inches (5 cm) in diameter, but they can increase),
• Soft and doughy to the touch and move quickly with light finger pressure.
• Occasionally excruciating (if they expand and impinge on surrounding nerves or if they have a lot of blood vessels)
Risk Factors and the Causes
• First of all, women are more likely to get lipomas.
• The medical world still does not fully understand what causes lipomas. Doctors are unsure of whether or not an injury is what causes them to originate, yet they frequently manifest after one.
The following are risk factors for acquiring a lipoma:
• Being in the 40 to 60-year-old age range
• Because lipomas frequently run in families, genetics
Although lipomas tend to form more frequently in people between 40 and 60, they can appear on anyone. According to several scientific studies, single lipomas are more common in middle-aged women than men, whereas multiple lipomas are more common in males.
Choosing Natural Remedies for a Lipoma
Reduce your Weight
The development of lipoma is significantly related to obesity. It has been observed that lipomas occur with the start of obesity.
There are numerous things you can try to reduce obesity at an early age:
• Increase your home cooking and concentrate on eating a nutritious, healing diet full of whole foods, particularly high-fiber foods, and pure, lean proteins like wild-caught fish.
• Reduce your sugar intake, which is recognized to be a significant factor in the emergence of chronic illnesses, including diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
• Reduce physical activity like TV watching, which a Harvard study has linked to obesity for over 25 years!
• Exercise! Of course, doing nothing is the exact reverse of doing something. For children, it is advised that they engage in at least an hour of physical activity each day, as well as a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate exercise per week, no less than 75 minutes of vigorous activity per week, or a combination of the two.
Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Acetic acid is a component of apple cider vinegar, and studies on obese rodents show that the acid can enhance metabolism and prevent the body from storing fat. Drinking Detox Drinking daily is a terrific method to receive your recommended daily intake of apple cider vinegar and other well-known beneficial components like ginger and raw honey if you’re looking to improve a lipoma.
This non-invasive process helps with the significant shrinking of lipoma. This wand uses far infrared and ultrasonic heat waves to treat the condition. Fifteen minutes of daily massage will help with the reduction of lipoma. The best part about the Lipoma Wand device is that it doesn’t require professional assistance. Hence even if you are new to using this device, you will figure it out in minutes.
Although a lipoma is not a threat to life, you must not ignore it if you feel the pain or see significant changes in it. However, numerous other natural remedies for lipomas exist, such as avoiding unhealthy Tran’s fats and consuming healthy omega-3 fats and apple cider in the diet. The Lipoma Wand is one of the best non-invasive treatments available that significantly reduces the size of the lipoma. Moreover, this handheld device might eliminate the need for surgery.